Old March 21st 20, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Bralla

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

When the Chinese virus blows by and everyone is broke cause we stopped the world, you old guys aren't going to ask for a handout on the backs of the young, right? Promise?

As a senior citizen with a pre-existing condition (66 years old with a compromised immune system from a bone marrow transplant 15 years ago) I have to apologize to Gregg for being alive. Just think what I did to his insurance rates by surviving.
So Gregg are your parents still alive and know your feelings?