Old March 24th 21, 08:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default The latest glider covers?

On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 14:53:54 UTC+2, Eric Greenwell wrote:
What, specifically is "just awful" about using outdoor covers in a hangar? Will harm come to
the glider?

Well I was quite obviously referring to lengthy and painful (for someone with my agility) process of putting them on the glider, compared to light dust covers. Or what did you thought I meant? You can use what ever adjective you feel appropriate in place of awful, but I doubt it is a very positive one.

And Mark yes, I have opinions. This is a discussion group. We will present opinions and argue for and against them. This is how ras works. You may disregard some opinions or posters all together as you wish.