Old October 17th 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Bye Bye Topix

As of October 18, 2013 we will be retiring the Topix editor program. After that date you will no longer be able to post articles to our news pages. You will, however, be able to continuing creating threads and posting in the Topix forums.

We greatly appreciate your contributions and dedication to the editors platform. We hope that you will continue to participate in our forums.

Thank you for being a valuable part of the Topix community.

Sincerely,
The Topix Team

It was an interesting run. Guess I'll unembed the headlines from at least one web site I administer and find another venue;^)