Old December 6th 05, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

About a claim made in a brochure and then no brochure could be found.

Matt, a number of us have seen the brochures in question. After ten years,
it isn't surprising that they aren't on the top of the desk anymore. I'll
try to find a copy. In the meantime, I guess you think Fetters maintains
his credibility, right? Even if I was wrong, what do you think "designed
for a 2000 TBO" was supposed to mean?. Does it mean something different
than "2000 TBO"? I've never seen anybody in the aviation community use the
verbage, "designed, but not tested, to achieve 2000 TBO".

I don't think either side has much credibility in an absolute sense. I
was simply observing that neither side appears to have much.

Matt