Old December 19th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark

Default Aerosport LH-10

On Dec 19, 12:11*pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Mark wrote:
Do people ever go to "kit build" facilities and pay someone else
to do it? *

Sure they do. And it is asshats like that that has the FAA looking at
screwing up the homebuilt rules.

You can't reasonably fault anyone for not wanting to do the build.
Some
people don't have the time or interest. If they didn't have to come
across
the ocean in a box, it would be a mute point here. Although
personally,
I will scrutinize every detail and facet daily.

You can't fault the FAA for wanting to regulate a homespun industry
that may produce either flying beauties, or death machines. Its
inevitable the somewhere, sometime, a garage full of rednecks
will try to make a buck, the consequences unimportant.

All that having been said, I guess Its gonna take a phone call
to England to get my question answered, ie, what does an
LH-10 cost?