Old December 12th 16, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane[_3_]

Default SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting Minutes

Wilbur/Sean:

For once, you are half right. Indeed, the Rules Committee does not have any fun. And behavior like yours is a large part of the reason. Notice how many resignations there have been from rules committee and ssa contest committee lately -- quite a few not even finishing their terms? This kind of behavior is a large reason why.

John Cochrane BB (EX member of RC, so please everyone stop busting arteries around me about finish rules. Not my job anymore)