Old February 17th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Scott wrote:

I'm not whining...I could give a **** less. I just want to know what is
so special about what you do that you feel I should get a refund from
the University of Wisconsin because they didn't teach me what the ****
the job description is for what you do. Do you know the job
descriptions for every damn job in the world? How about a zymurgist? A
petrographer? Here's one you probably do...a proctologist?

Juan Jimenez upchucked the following:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH......

To repeat an earlier post.....

My experience is that truth has no power in a war
of words when you enter Jaun's propaganda camp.
It is the first casualty.

Rather than be disadvantaged in this manner,
SHUNNING has worked well for me.

Barnyard BOb -
"Never wrestle with a pig - you'll both get dirty
and the pig will love it,"