Old December 5th 13, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Rear-view camera?

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:22:42 PM UTC-6, Bob S wrote:
Has anyone tried using a rear view camera and display in their glider, similar to the automobile back-up cam/display system? Any comments? Should we or shouldn't we?

As long as you don't make that beeping sound while backing up your glider, I think a rear-view camera would be fine. Keeping an eye on it while thermaling and properly interpreting the picture might be a huge challenge, though. I stick with my PFlarm.
J7