Old August 6th 03, 09:15 PM
Jim

Oh no! You've already hired "advisors"! Sounds like we've lost a fine pilot
and mentor to the wicked world of politics.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
I passed it by Gail and a couple of female English teachers who didn't

have a
problem with it. Sigh.

Jim

"Jim"

-"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife

Gail
-Allinson, a Sheltie...
-
-Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote.

Be
-prepared for everything to be taken out of context.

http://www.rst-engr.com