Old September 15th 03, 07:43 PM
Peter Duniho

"Corky Scott" wrote in message
We walked back together crossing the ramp as a rather loud executive
jet landed and taxied in behind us. I asked how she now felt about
the flight and she enthusiastically responded that SHE HADN'T FELT
SICK, AT ALL. This was great news and I was greatly relieved, as was
she. She thought that all in all the flight was really cool and she
was very pleased with how things went and that I kept her informed
throughout the flight of what I was doing and what would happen next.

That's excellent Corky. One of the things I've found is that your technique
of giving a thorough passenger briefing usually helps first-time passengers
feel more comfortable about the flight. It reassures them that I take the
flying seriously, and that their safety is paramount. Her nervousness about
the emergency exit and fire extinguisher is understandable, but I wouldn't
leave that sort of thing out of the briefing.

Thanks for sharing...the leaves will be turning here in another month or so,
and I'm looking forward to similar flights. It's kind of fun to hear other
pilots mentioning similar flights...helps build the anticipation.

Pete