Old May 3rd 21, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Weglide.org

I've been browsing weglide and posting some old flights there. After few weeks of learning to use it, here is my first impression. The user interface is a text book example how to do pretty (hmmm) layoyt that is absolute nightmare to use. When checking daily scores from my country, first you write your country name to search box (instead of clicking link). Ok. Just copy the name right away to clipboard, you will be writing it all the time. Flights appear. Ok but they are from several dates. Check the date. Wait what, where is the current day -link? Ok, right corner has this list -link that LOGICALLY displays also calendar. Well this make things easier, I'm glad it took only week to find it. What is this calendar looking icon with blue dots? Ok it's actually a dynamic calendar. Lets click there? Aha you need to know that last day is right and down blue dot in calendar, sure. What about yesterday? Is it left side dot? No it is the upper dot. Why? Well why wouldn't you want to click some random dots on calendar instead of click next day or previous day links. OLC, no need to worry.