Old December 10th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
nobody[_2_]

Default Multi time building Q

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
The office supply store sells ballpoint and fountain pens. But if you
want
to really fly a the hours, there are no truly cheap hours in a multiengine
aircraft.
But to get a valid answer, you need to say something about your current
qualifications, do you need a rating or have the rating and are looking
for
a job?
What part of the world are you living and are you willing to travel? Can
you join the Army?

"Jackal24" wrote in message
| Anyone have any ideas on where to go to get around 50 hours of
multi-time
| cheap? I looked at AriBen, but the reviews lately are not too great.

There was a company that used to sell multi-time really cheap. I think they
were freight dogs and only let you touch the controls at altitude. I don't
remember any more details. It sounded like a good deal for someone who only
needed the sign off and no real experience.