Old November 6th 03, 12:46 PM
Just for HA HAAS

On 6 Nov 2003 03:31:40 -0800, (Ben Haas) wrote:

motives. I might be wrong, BUT the last time I looked this Yahoo group
was named EXPERIMENTAL aircraft hanger.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ben,
You continue to prove yourself the unmitigated and irascible fool.
This is a NEWSGROUP outside of YAHOO and it is known as.....

--- rec.aviation.homebuilt ---

Since you have no idea where you are, there is little reason to
take stock in the rest of your character assassination foments.

Oh yeah, I still use just ONE screen name. Kinda makes
a guy womder about someone that has several screen names, his motives,
agenda and stuff...

I have signed "Barnyard BOb" in every post of which you complain.
I'm hardly anonymous or deceptive on this count. Only a jerk like
you with an ax to grind would so blatantly be looking for trouble in
this regard and every other PETTY manner possible. Seems I am
"besting" you to the point you will try anything and do anything to
muddy the waters that I address. For your "dastardly" behavior,
I will no longer address you in this forum. However, I reserve the
right to address your online indiscretions and stupidity as it
pleases me in the future.

PLONK

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of successful flight