Old September 25th 05, 11:36 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:23:44 GMT, Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

The page itself is a good idea (though I wouldn't connect/link it with/to
my business website), but you might run into legal troubles someday. You
are stealing from other people.

I got in some hot water for having "Pimping for Dummies" on my website. The
"for Dummies" series people got upset and threatened my ISP. My ISP told me to
remove it and I did... end of story.

they were kind enough to not sue you.

It had stayed up for probably three years
before they became aware of it... and I have no idea how they did.

eg: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22for+Dummies%22

In any case, leave it up until somebody insists you take it down. I doubt
rather seriously there will ever be any repercussion.

it might be too late if you face payment of $$$$.

And it is an absolutely amazing tape. I've never heard such terror in someone's
voice before. Do you think he quit flying after that or went for instrument
training?

he for sure chenged his pants :-)

#m

--
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010920-8.html