Old October 3rd 03, 11:13 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Frank Hitlaw
says...

Hi Frank (my partner in the Great Chicken Heist)

Do you still have a copy of the lawsuit that zoom filed against you? I'd like to
have a copy for for a project I'm working on. I wonder if your suit was included
in the 27 that Ron W posted. Maybe there's more out there that we don't know
about. If he filed twice I wonder if that counts for 2 ? LOL!!!

Did he ever write about sueing SnF on ANN or is he keeping it a secret?

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret aka "el Pollo Loco "

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was still nuts" anon

Hey Chuck;

I know one case that he lost,the defendant didn't even have a
lawyer.He filed twice and went through five
attorneys.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
If you run into El Pollo Loco say hello for me.
Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia