Old January 20th 20, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Parachute needed

Once Colten find a chute, I may be in the market for a used parachute up to 10 years old. I just found my chute is out of commission due to mold after it got soaked wet due to ballast leak into the cockpit a year ago. I wasn’t planning on spending on a new chute this year. I checked Silver’s web site and W&W but didn’t find a suitable one.
If you have a used chute in great condition (not the chair style) good for 200 pounds which you no longer need please email me.

Ramy (California)