Old January 20th 05, 09:34 PM

The FBO/Repair Station that I used to work for had an excellent policy
on records. We placed a copy of the work order with a detailed listing
of parts and work performed with the aircraft logs. In addition, we
kept a file on each aircraft that included copies of the most current
log book pages dating back to the last annual. Along with those copies,
we included all the maintenance worksheets we used and any paper notes
anyone made during the time the aircraft was in our possesion. It made
it very easy for someone to call us and either verify anything we did
or recover data when the log books were damaged.
Craig C.