Old October 23rd 03, 12:46 AM
G.R. Patterson III

PaulaJay1 wrote:

Now there is the tricky part. When I look behind the panel (while standing on
my head) I see a maze of wires and cables and not much room for big hands to
get in there.

Yep. The trick is to locate either the lighting rheostat or a light that's
connected to it. It's nice if you can find one that's convenient, but if the
only wire you can identify is halfway across the panel, hey - it's fair game.
Tie all the new stuff together and run a wire to the line you decided to splice
into.

George Patterson
To a pilot, altitude is like money - it is possible that having too much
could prove embarassing, but having too little is always fatal.