Old January 6th 04, 05:02 AM
Jay Honeck

I'll probably catch some flak for this, but I think if you buy a light
airplane you should be *able* to buy it for cash, and then you should
get a loan because the cost of money is so low right now. If you get
a loan because you *need* it (on anything other than brand new) you're
not going to be able to fly and maintain it.

I agree. If you can't afford to buy it in cash, you're courting trouble
when the inevitable "oh, ****" repair happens.

Actually, the best possible scenario is one in which you personally loan
your company the money to buy the plane.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA