Old July 22nd 03, 05:49 AM
F.L. Whiteley

At the moment I take e-mail and telephonic requests and parse them into html
via MS Access onto the website.

Frank Whiteley

"Dave Boulter" wrote in message

I am begging around for software that can be used in Club environ where
members can indicate that they are coming out on a particular day to
fly, we are trying to move from 5 days a week to 7 days a week and I
need to know who wants to fly.

Second phase is to have some booking software for our Trial Flights so
we can tell customers to turn up at 11:00am or whatever time. Because we
are a club the bookings roster is not "on line" for all the club parties
involved in bookings.

So I am looking for two web solutions

Thanks

http://www.sgi-extremelinux.com
The source of innovation and discoveryTM
| Dave Boulter |"Flying is learning to throw |
| Technology Solutions | yourself at the ground, and....|
| Director of Operations | miss."--- Ford Prefect |