Old June 27th 05, 06:09 AM
Jon Carlson

Default Malibu conversion to Diesel?

Thielert (or whoever) would have to have a Diesel available that could
produce about 310 HP before someone could get it certified in any
given airframe. I know they say they're working on one, but "working
on one" and "having one certified" are two entirely different things.

-Jon C.

"E. Glaser" wrote in message
Hello,

with the current developments and progress in GA propulsion
technology, I am wondering if someone already works on a conversion
of a Malibu/Mirage into a "Thielert Diesel Malibu".
This could, at least in Europe and some other parts of the world,
make sense!?

Does anyone have an idea? Does this happen?

Cheers, E!