Old March 31st 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Private

Default Exam-O-Grams

"Some Other Guy" wrote in message
snip
It's hard to find decent study material on the net. At least I've never
found any.

????????? I have downloaded ~3gb of aviation training material. Many good
links are/have been posted here on r.a.p & r.a.s. and Google helps for
specific areas of interest. A Google Groups search on these ngs will yield
lots of information and more links. Many links can be deconstructed to
yield a general index or home page which allows a complete site to be
navigated. I thank all here for the links they have posted over the years.
My problem is not in finding good materials but rather the time to properly
read them.

Happy landings,