Old March 31st 08, 10:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Graceful Airplanes, pt 5 - grumman f9f panther.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman wrote in
:

"PVK" wrote in
:

Oh yes, definitely. The Panther has to be one of the most handsome
aircraft ever built. It just looks so right.

Mitch, any chance of the two-seater Cougar ? That was another
perfectly proportioned machine, better than the single seater in my
opinion.

I have a shot of a two-seater Cougar, but it isn't going
to make it into the "Graceful" file.........

But no. 1 if you ever do a "I thought I was doing the laundry" series!