Old December 15th 16, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Asg29 very slow water dumping issue (20+ minutes and wings stillhalf full or more)

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 5:16:38 PM UTC-6, Sean wrote:
Thanks all. I adjusted the range and the valve was only opening 3 to half of max. It's now max. Photos attached.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0VGdFryYGOiuZv

Very happy to have learned this.

Best,

Sean
7T

Hope you got it fixed, Sean. May not mean anything, but in the photo on the right (the left hand valve control), the lower nut is not up against the drive tube. Might make it hard to close because you are now counting on a spring somewhere to close the valve? Or, were you still in process of adjusting at that time? I got to fly half or so of a task with about 150 lbs of water in one wing, the other empty because a valve didn't close. Turned great one way, but not so good the other!

Steve Leonard