Old January 27th 04, 12:40 PM
Andy Durbin

"Ted Wagner" wrote in message .. .
a.. Flaps or no? (I'll be flying mostly in Arizona, more x-country
than local.)
b.. Opinions on the Rigging Innovations P-124 emergency parachute
system? (Yes, I know it's a ram-air parachute. I have much more
experience on that kind of glider.) Mostly looking for feedback on
comfort compared to other products.
c.. What is the most popular solution to the call-of-nature problem?
(A topic conspicuously absent from the x/c portions of my (two) soaring
books!) Are relief tubes offered in new(er) gliders? (No, this will not
affect my choice of glider.)
d.. What is the best L/D of a laden swallow?
-ted

--

Come to the ASA meeting tonight and you'll probably get answers on at
least 2 of these questions.

Hope to see you there.

Andy