Old August 11th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dutch[_4_]

Default conversion to U.S. certification?

Hi,

I've been a certified glider pilot in the Netherlands for the past 20 years. I now live in the U.S. and belong to a local gliding club. It's gotten expensive to keep returning to Holland to renew my certification in order to soar here.

Would anyone know how to "convert" all or some of my Dutch gliding credentials in order to obtain a U.S. license? My fear is that I would have to start over from zero.

Thank you