Old June 18th 04, 12:37 AM
CV

Todd Pattist wrote:
"K.P. Termaat" wrote:

Let's consider two declared turnpoints A and B. Without a rule a pilot can
claim a flight like Start - A - B - A - B - A - B - ...... Finish. He
visited two declared waypoints many times and came finally up with 1000 km.

I understand what you're saying, but I think he's made a
flight with 6 TurnPoints. We should allow only 3 TP's to be
declared, and if you want to visit one twice, then you
declare it twice.

I agree. He rounded six turn points: TP1, TP2, TP3, ..., TP6.
Some of them just happened to be on the same spot on the map.
If he only declared two, then only the first two should count.

CV