Old March 22nd 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Radio crystals

Not to Jim specifically, but all in general.

This thread remineded me that I'm still looking for 2 RST 6-channel
radios for my gliderport. 123.3 and 123.5 are the useful frequencies.
Does anyone have any of these fine radios they are willing to
part with for a reasonable (cheap) cost? :-)

Thank you for your consideration.

RST Engineering wrote:
If we've got any in our "leftovers" parts bins, you can have them for
nothing. However, if you want to go to the original source, Jan Crystal in
Ft. Myers FL was where we got them OEM. As I recall from the last person
who got crystals from them, they were about $20 for a set of two.

Jim

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/