Old March 22nd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Radio crystals

RST Engineering wrote:
Not me! Jim is a cool guy! Nice wife, too. :-)

Are you talking about my thenwife before '90 or my nowwife since '95? They
are both nice, but I traded a PPASEL for a CPASEL/CFII-G/CGIA/I {;-)

All three! Before, now, RST-442!

:-)

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jeratfrii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/