Old February 24th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

I wish on the LXNav, one could switch from the high def maps to a sectional and back just by moving to another screen, and not having to go to map settings to do so. It is for this reason I fly with an iPad mini, just for the sectionals. I rarely use it as the maps on the LX are very good, but sometimes one just needs, or at lest feels like one needs, to reference a current sectional. Flying with the sectional loaded onto the map page with all the other data I have just too cluttered on the screen.

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9:05:54 PM UTC-8, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8:47:50 AM UTC-8, Mark Zivley wrote:
Something that would be fantastic for a CN2 would be the ability to toggle back and forth from the Clearnav software and ForeFlight...

A ClearNav runs on Windows CE and has a cursor pointing device. ForeFlight runs on iOS with a much high resolution display and capacitive touch screen. There is zero chances of them every being combined, even if somebody could work out what that even would be like.