Old February 18th 04, 06:54 PM
Chip Bearden

Eric Greenwell wrote:
With Chip's encouragement, I repost this, which I consider one the RAS
Top 10 Postings (note that it's written by Chip, not me):

"Encouragement" might be a strong word.

I'm flattered by the kind words but I'd feel more honored if what has
been singled out as my finest work was on subjects other than inflight
relief systems and landing out.

On that basis, however, may I assume there would be an eager audience
for something I recall writing years ago on trailering accidents? If
so, I've got a dandy story on do-it-yourself wing profiling that
involves gluing my dive brakes shut. And...

Chip Bearden