Old April 24th 05, 09:16 PM
Rob Turk

"Leo" LeoPowningatYahoo.com wrote in message

Jim,
I'm still troubleshooting a squelch problem - I can't easily overcome the
squelch - on my RST-442E and have a query re the Operations and
Maintenance Manual content.

[SNIP]

With all due respect for Jim, who has lots of valuable experience and great
products to offer, why is r.a.h. being used as a tech support centre for RST
Engineering? Some of the questions may be of interest to other builders, but
many of these "Jim Weir: help my hat's on fire" messages should not be here.

Would it be very much trouble to head over to
http://www.rst-engr.com/rst/contact_us.html and get in touch with Jim that
way? Or maybe start a rec.aviation.jim.weir.questions newsgroup??

Just curious...

Rob