Old August 19th 03, 02:24 PM
Badwater Bill

On 16 Aug 2003 19:07:15 -0700, (Snowbird)
wrote:

(pac plyer) wrote in message om...
Dang, why do you have to live so close to bad's troll? :-) I guess
we'll call off the power worm if it got you guys too.

dreading the return of the mindless trolls

1) What makes you call Edmonton, Alberta "so close" to Michigan?
I suppose....would that put St. Louis adjacent to Baltimore?

Must be that heavy iron perspective on distance...

2) Putting 50 million people in the dark to avoid you having
to set up a killfile or filter seems a bit extreme, dunnit?

Sydney

Another profound post concerning aviation topics by none other than
Sydney. What will she say next? I can't wait.

BWB