Old March 8th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Low towing thought

Chip,

My point was that one must satisfy the instructor - perhaps I said it
poorly. We'll talk off-line about nuances.

In a similar vein, while the discussion of high tow versus low tow in
this thread is interesting, as a towee it's really quite irrelevant.
We'll fly the way the tow pilot wants us to fly, or it'll get very
quiet, very quickly.The man at the head of the rope is most definitely
in command of the formation flight!

-John

On Mar 8, 11:49 am, "chipsoars" wrote:
that is not quite correct. As one of your highly overpaid
instructors, I really don't care if one goes left or right so long as
the maneuver is performed to the standard.