Old July 16th 03, 12:08 PM
Bob Noel

In article , Scott Moore
wrote:

I never claimed that GPS was immune to jamming. I have stated, and I stand
by it, that it is pointless to argue about GPS jamming if the other,
existing services can also be jammed.

Then we'll just have to disagree. I'll stand by the fact that
GPS jamming can be achieved with much lower transmitted power
than for any of the other existing radio navaids. This is the relevant
point.

But since nobody here has ever produced proof of either

what? you've never seen any proof that GPS can jammed and
quite easily?

Why do you think that certain transmitted VHF frequencies
have to be checked during a GPS installation?

Is there anything on your aircraft that can jam any other existing
radio navaid?

--
Bob Noel