Old January 24th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default Beware travelers with bratty kids

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Kingfish wrote:
Can't get your kid to behave on a plane? There's always Trailways...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16773655/?GT1=8921

From the story...

"The father said his family would never fly AirTran again."

Makes me want to fly AirTran.

Hell, yes. In fact, they ought to start an advertising campaign around this
policy. I hate being around whiny kids. I am delighted the father of that
particular one has taken that position. Why would he think that anybody else
would ever want *his* family on an airplane with them again?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com