Old April 10th 04, 10:15 PM
Richard Lamb

Del Rawlins wrote:

In et nauga wrote:
Del Rawlins wrote:

Fouled plug? Bad lead to plug?

I forgot to mention: New mags, plugs, and harness.
Swapped plugs across the engine, same problem.
Harness checks good.

Did you try swapping the mags? A long shot for sure, but you never know.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/

Before swapping the mags, I'd pull the cigarette plugs out and
take a close look at the contacts.

We had a weak mag on the Taylorcraft last summer that we chased
for months. Finally checked these guys and fount the problem.

Our cigarette plugs were probably origional equipment on this
engine (A-65 built in -=1939=-).

Sure, it's a long shot, but an easy one to eliminate.

best of luck.

Richard