Old February 26th 05, 02:09 AM
TJ

Default Getting Back to FS - CH analog drivers made all the difference

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:46:06 GMT, "Dallas"
wrote:

Do you have the CH Yoke and pedals? If so have you tried CH analog drivers
v. 8.0? They can smooth things out.

Wow!!! Did that ever make a difference!!!

I haven't been flying much lately due to continued problems calibrating my CH
Flight Stick Pro and Pro Pedals. I just got sick of calibrating, tweaking,
re-calibrating every time I wanted to fly -- if I had used my racing wheel, I
had to start over with the joystick.

I don't know why I never heard of the CH drivers but it's like a whole new sim
now. Is it ever easy to fly...

Thanks a lot man...

TJ