Old August 16th 08, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:13:24 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"J3" wrote in message

I do not intent on resizing them to accommodate anyone. I want my
images large and that is how I keep them

They are not your images.

They're public domain, paid for by taxpayer money.

Your post has disrupted this group for five days.

He's posted excellent pix. Pity you can't see them, but that's _your_ choice
and _your_ problem. Get a better newsreader or set a killfilter. Your choice.