Old August 15th 16, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Koerner

Default Wishing for clickable US score sheet

The score sheet presently has a column identifying only the name of the IGC file for each pilot. That's a good thing, but it's a real pain to then go find and retrieve the file elsewhere.

It would be really cool if we could just click the IGC file name to immediately download it for viewing.

Since I'm free to wish as I please, I will also wish for another column on the scoresheet with an IGC file that has been pruned to the on-course time such that the pre-start and post-finish data is removed from the log. That would really be nice for checking a pilot's racing statistics and make flight comparisons easy. So two IGC files for each flight please: one comprises the as-submitted flight log and the other is a generated file slightly massaged for improved viewing and analysis.

I'm sure somebody here knows how to do this stuff. Thanks in advance if you can do this. It would help everybody improve their flying.