Old July 11th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Not user fees anymore, service fees...

"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Process a medical, $42.00 (each time!)

Ouch!!!! Looks like they really want to kill general aviation.

Naw, that'll just encourage more pilots to skip the medical.

My last medical cost around $175.

That $175 was what the AME that I used charges.

Near as I can tell, he was doing a very nice business.

Matt B.
--
"I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest
complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it