Old June 19th 04, 06:37 PM
James M. Knox

bubba wrote in
news:rPOAc.136435$Ly.45637@attbi_s01:

I've just redone the panel in my Bonanza and the autopilot doesn't
work. :-(

Anybody have the schematic and/or serivce manual for the Century IIB?

I do. Quality of the printing is terrible (copy of a copy) but it's
more or less readable. [Someone I sent a copy to was going to put it on
the web, but I don't know if he has done so.] Do you really need the
schematics, or just the pinouts? Sounds as if the autopilot "computer"
is probably still good, and it's something that didn't get hooked up
right after the upgrade.

Can you give me a little more info (either here or direct e:mail) as to
the problem/symptoms?
jmk