Old January 10th 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default Club Glider Hangar?

That hanger works incredibly well. If the K21s had to be rigged &

One "problem" we have in building a hangar is the size of our fleet
(currently 10 gliders and 3 tow-planes). However, most of these are
metal (2 L-13s, 2 L-23s, a 1-36, and a 1-34) and so they don't
necessarily need a hangar.

But our L-33, Astir, and Apis certainly could stand to be hangared.
Also, if we decide to trim the fleet and/or have a glass trainer or
two then we could make do with a reasonable-sized hangar (and possibly
derive a lot of value from it).

The idea of building a long-enough hangar row to rent out spaces is an
intriguing one, too...

--Noel