Old February 4th 04, 02:20 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Paulo Santos" wrote in message
om...
What I ask of you is to publish just fuel prices for the FBOs that are
not able to make such payments. This is not happening; I know at least
two airports with new fuel service that the prices are not been
published.

The absence of FBO prices is generally unrelated to the FBOs paying or
not. In the past, even before we charged, there could be FBOs that
were not listed, or FBOs with wrong prices, etc. Things change fast,
and it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

Now that we charge you assume that the absence of the FBOs is due to
their lack of payment. Not necessarily. It could be simply becaus we
don;t know they're there.

Please tell me what the missing FBOs are and we will take care of it.

In this example: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KCOS , there's three FBO's.
One subscribes and two don't (IIUC). Yet two have fuel current prices and
one has not been updated in two years. Again, IIUC, the price updates are
submitted by users _or_ the FBO, correct?