Old February 16th 04, 03:51 PM
Nino

Default Share my C-172

I am a private pilot living in Ottawa, Canada and owner of a Cessna
172 (full). Looking for ONLY serious -novice or experienced- private
or commercial pilots (with good references) who whould like to fly and
share just basic costs with me. Is an excellent opportunity to build
hours at very low cost and have fun. I have regular meetings in
Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and so forth. My short term schedule is as
following: Friday Feb. 20th a meeting in Toronto at 2:00pm. departing
Ottawa at around 10:30am and coming back from Toronto Island the same
day. Sunday Feb. 29th. departing Ottawa to Sudbury at around 06:00am,
coming back to Ottawa same day at approx. 7:00pm. We can share legs
and split strictly the cost. Therefore, only serious individuals are
welcome.

Kind regards;
Dr. Nino G.