Old September 26th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default Standard Cirrus C-Hook

On Sep 22, 4:17*pm, Randy wrote:
Gavin,
The Serial number for this glider is #9. This is what is in the
cockpit, aircraft log books,
original Bill of Sale and on the Airworthiness Certificate. It was
built in 1969.

Randy,

Does nothing to help you with your issue, but, did you know that you
have the Standard Cirrus from the famous Polars of 8 article by Paul
Bikle? I was just sitting down to some "meditation" time in the
reading room when I glanced at one of the tables and saw serial #9
(N184N). It in the June 1971 issue of Soaring

Erik Mann
LS8-18 P3