Old July 11th 03, 03:43 AM
PS2727

Actually, in the long run it's the right thing to do. It creates
financial consequences for the airline. It ****es off the flight
crew, and as a result the airline has to either pay the flight crew
more for dealing with the fallout or accept less-qualified flight
crew, which will show up in the insurance rates before long.

Your logic escapes me. Airline travel has become the bus service in the air so
luxury is out and mass tansit is in now. That means more crowded skies and,
unfortunately, more delays. I think you will find flight crews are not willing
to put up with childish behavior and will simply remove people who can't behave
in a civilized manner. Bringing an attitude on the plane is not a winning
strategy anymore.
If you don't like airline travel then by all means find another way.