Old June 2nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wave window file(s)

I am looking for a files (airspace files) with published wave windows
on the west coast in GN II format. I would like somehow to create a
file which I can use in addition to my nav points. What I would like to
see on my iPAQ is a wave windows with its boundary lines and maybe some
shade of some sort light color within the window....or maybe someone
has a program which would create those files? I also have See You but I
don't know if creation of such a window is possible in that program.
Any thoughts out there or maybe some help is available?

Thanks,

Jacek Kobiesa
Washington State