Old April 22nd 19, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
pdrav8r

Default For Sale Ka6CR

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 4:30:30 PM UTC-5, Geoff Minors wrote:
Thinking of selling my Ka6CR in very nice condition with closed trailer.
S/N 6251 1964.
I have pictures and more details I can send to those who are interested.
MH oxygen included
Located in Alberta.
Open to offers
I will be posting on wings and wheels later this week

Geoff,
In January I purchased a Ka6CR & home-made trailer that had been damaged when a tornado hit KFBL, Faribault, MN. So, I'm not a potential customer. However, I'm very interested in your asking price.
Best wishes,
Paul Randall (pdrav8r), CFI-G, PPSEL, PPSES
651.295.8968 (m)