Old August 3rd 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default Any Baron 58 owners?

Yes it is tight, I am used to a Seneca.

wrote:
A new baron is certainly a beautiful airplane but for that kind of
money I would choose a used turboprop for the engine reliabiliy and
performance compared to a reciprocating engine, which is taking
nothing away from the IO550-I believe the best made recip currently
made. The availability of avgas also worries me but I would not dwell
on this point too much. Love the big doors on the Baron but they are
simply tight shoulder to shoulder in the cabin, at least for me.

Good luck.

Andy